Our mission statements say everything about the ethos at Bearwood House. They are:
- To provide an environment that provides dignity and respect for all who live and work within, where choice, involvement and opportunities are the essence of good care practice.
- To meet individual needs and aspirations through a person centred and resident involved care process.
- To provide a home that is furnished to meet the needs of residents while promoting independence and safety.
- To provide support and enable everyone to practice within their chosen faith. We understand the importance of faith and culture in maintaining personal well-being and encourage occupants to pursue these activities if they so desire.
- To work within the policies and procedures of regulatory bodies with an open and honest approach. We seek to go above and beyond the expectations of the Care Quality Commission to deliver exceptional care that is transparent and sincere.
- To have in house Quality Assurance, that provides opportunities to always review our practice and continually work towards excellence. At Bearwood House we have regular checks on staff and processes to ensure that we are always performing to our absolute best.
What We Do
At Bearwood House, a warm and welcoming environment is always enjoyed by our residents. Our attentive staff are on hand night and day, delivering expert individual support to those who have dementia or just require residential care. We pride ourselves on our open and friendly atmosphere, and welcome families who wish to visit their loved ones.
Leaving home for long term residential care is never an easy process. However, our dedicated and compassionate staff will do everything they can in order to make anybody feel comfortable and happy in their new home. We want occupants to enjoy their time with us, and we recognise the need for independence, privacy and dignity. Our holistic approach and key worker system ensures that whatever an individual’s needs or aspirations are, these can be met unobtrusively, whilst helping to maximise quality of life.